~PhOeNiX~ Index du Forum

How To Make A Good Cover Photo For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~PhOeNiX~ Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bernbena

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make A Good Cover Photo For Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Make A Good Cover Photo For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

For instance, could I say something that would include the following CTA: Show us by submitting your photo& Enter the contest below. Debi says March 29, 2012 at 5:07 PM We put ours up a little while back and even did a blog post to tour it. Create a Facebook Cover Its easy to create amazing Facebook covers in Canva Open Canva and select the Facebook Cover design type Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images Fix your images, add stunning filters and edit text Save and share Customize your Facebook cover in 4 simple steps Change the images. If you don't see the , your profile picture already fits into the square shape so you can't reposition it.Use the scale at the bottom to zoom in and out, and drag the image to move it around. Weve taken a wait and see approach to see what it ultimately ends up being, but are preparing ourselves for the most probable inevitability of having to change our code to meet their ever-changing specs. I think the Facebook cover photo is a great opportunity for brands to connect with fans in a non-sales way, which should help keep the social in social media. Cheers! Danielle Glick says March 31, 2012 at 2:14 AM Melissa, Im really happy you found this guide useful. Seems like this could be a good leading edge topic for you to cover. Zen says July 27, 2012 at 4:45 AM Fab Piece& Just doing mine now as we speak&. Danielle Glick says April 1, 2012 at 1:35 PM Glad to be of help, Nick! When you have your design ready be sure to share it here. Yay! Darla says March 29, 2012 at 11:44 PM I read your About page at DG Design and it sure sounds like you have the credentials! I owned a secretarial service and had to teach myself Adobe software to keep ahead of the competition. The profile image looks a little blurry, though. Facebook processes each file type slightly differently upon upload. What do you think? enflowerment Thanks! Karla Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM Your cover photo follows all the guidelines and the color is eye-catching. Chandan says May 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM Checkout this timeline cover: Danielle Glick says May 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM Chandan, great job incorporating your profile icon in the cover photo! . Andrea says June 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM Still cant do it. If you find an image online that you want to use, right-click on it and save it to your computer. Hopefully they wont but you never know. Give it a name that will be easy to remember, as you will need to find it later. Heres my new one, inspired by your article : Danielle Glick says April 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM Kristie, you are most welcome. I am not sure if the mobile version was active when I originally wrote this article, but it does appear the location of the inset profile icon is different on mobile. Select Properties and then click the Details tab. Darla says March 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM I appreciate your comment my aim was just that! Thanks for taking the time to view it. You may try placing your words down the right edge instead of the left, then it wouldnt get covered by your profile image and I think it would still have the same branding impact. See a screenshot of this in my Facebook Page post at . But in general, give FB an image in exactly the size they ask for if you can help it, and in jpeg it seems. Its always better quality to start large and then shrink, rather than to start small and enlarge. Choose from of over 130 fresh fonts. Good Job! . Danielle Glick says March 31, 2012 at 2:06 AM Youre welcome, Naveen 5a02188284
magento in facebook appfacebook chat zu grofree facebook mobile for sun cellulartelecharger team dx facebook password hackertrucos de facebook para chat 2013cara hack facebook teman terbarulink instagram to facebook accountlogin to sync facebook androiddescargar facebook chatbarfacebook change email forgot password

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~PhOeNiX~ Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation